Blanket Boxes
Oct. 21st, 2026 11:17 amPillowfort has a somewhat unique practice of creating "Blanket Boxes" as a type of Q&A meme. Possibly the first PF community to be re-opened here at Dreamwidth is
pillowfortu_haul, to preserve the ones created over the years at Pillowfort.
Everyone is welcome/encouraged to try out the blanket boxes that get transferred here. I only created 2 in my time there, but they are both now here and perhaps one of them is of particular use right now.
The How I Use Dreamwidth Blanket Box was originally designed to discuss Pillowfort use and encourage new users to explore its features. I have now adapted it for Dreamwidth.
So whether you're new to Dreamwidth or a longtime user, why not give it a go? You might find yourself realizing how much your experience has evolved here since you first signed up 🙂
Everyone is welcome/encouraged to try out the blanket boxes that get transferred here. I only created 2 in my time there, but they are both now here and perhaps one of them is of particular use right now.
The How I Use Dreamwidth Blanket Box was originally designed to discuss Pillowfort use and encourage new users to explore its features. I have now adapted it for Dreamwidth.
So whether you're new to Dreamwidth or a longtime user, why not give it a go? You might find yourself realizing how much your experience has evolved here since you first signed up 🙂